Analysis of the principle of tapping the switch switch current
The touch button switch is a kind of button with its own line. Usually, the top layer is a panel with text or pattern composed of PET or PC. The lower layer is a conductive line, and the middle layer is an analog switch form and isolated. The double-sided adhesive made of PET material, the lowermost part is usually the contact and connecting line on the PET material. The touch button switch is a switch that pushes the transmission mechanism with a button to make the movable contact and the static contact open or close and realize circuit switching. The touch button switch is a master appliance with a simple structure and a wide application. In the electrical automatic control circuit, it is used to manually send out control signals to control contactors, relays, electromagnetic starters, and the like. When the button portion of the surface layer is pressed with a finger, the button contact contacts the corresponding portion of the contact portion of the lower layer to form a current connection.
Toggle switch manufacturer introduces the components of the product
1. Iron shell (Material: generally iron; toggle switch manufacturer treatment process: by electroplating nickel or blackening process to prevent oxidation)
2. Plastic handle (material: generally POM material, toggle switch manufacturers if there is fire retardant and high temperature resistance requirements, then often use PA nylon material processing technology: injection molding)
3. Terminal (material: generally phosphor bronze; treatment process: electroplating silver)
4. Insulation bottom plate (Material: Electric wood board; Processing: Stamping)
5. Contact chip (material: generally phosphor bronze; treatment process: electroplating silver)
6. Round wave beads (material: generally stainless steel; treatment process: electroplated nickel)
7. Slingshot (Material: Bronze; Process: Stamping)
8. Decorative oil (Material: Red oil or green oil A kind of chemical oil, applied to the contact part between the terminal and the bottom plate, plays a decorative role. Generally requires non-toxic, environmental protection)
What is the “detection distance” of the illuminated tact switch?
The light-touch switch has wide application in household appliances such as audio-visual products, digital products, remote control, communication products, and household appliances due to small contact resistance, clear hand feel, and high specification. Electrical appliances, security products, toys, computer products, fitness equipment, medical equipment, counterfeit pens, laser pointers, etc. However, the tact switch also has its inadequacies. Frequent pressing will cause the metal shrapnel to lose its elasticity and fail.
Therefore, most of the electric appliance's light touch switch buttons are replaced by conductive rubber or pot switch hardware shrapnel.
The illuminated tact switch utilizes the sensitivity of the displacement sensor to the approaching object to achieve the purpose of controlling the switch to open or close. This is the tact switch proximity switch. When an object moves toward the proximity switch and approaches a certain distance, the displacement sensor has "perception" and the switch will act. This distance is usually called the "detection distance". Different proximity switches detect different distances. Sometimes the object being tested is at regular intervals.